TODAY'S SHOW
Frosty, Heidi and Frank is live every weekday from 5:30am-9:30am PT.

Topics discussed on today's show: Championship Weekend, Sign Language Interpreters, Birthdays, News of the Day with Lisa May, Signs You're At A Bad Gym, Women with Beer Guts, Get The Fake Out, Eating Illegal Animals, Coat Chewer, Beer O'Clock, Stay Or Go with today's band: Andy Rehfeldt, New Music Friday, and Apologies.

Premium Members:  Listen  |  Watch  |  Previous Shows  |  Podcast
Signs You're At A Bad Gym 01/18/2019
Signs You're At A Bad Gym
Here are a few signs you might be working out at a bad gym.
Peeping Toms 01/17/2019
Peeping Toms
A man was caught staring into an ex-NFL players daughters room, then got his ass kicked. FHF take listeners calls about their experiences with catching peeping toms.
From Ashes To Vinyl 01/16/2019
From Ashes To Vinyl
A company can now take your ashes when you die and press them into a vinyl record. Here is our ashy playlist.
Frosty, Heidi and Frank with guest Carlos Mencia 01/16/2019
Frosty, Heidi and Frank with guest Carlos Mencia
Carlos Mencia stops by the show to talk about the having kids and the American life.
Unions and Strikes 01/15/2019
Unions and Strikes
LA Teachers on strike and unions helping negotiate for its employees.
FHF Studio Session With Christian James Hand 1/14/19 01/14/2019
FHF Studio Session With Christian James Hand 1/14/19
Today's Song Break Down: Billy Joel - Piano Man
Thieving Roommates 01/11/2019
Thieving Roommates
A man steals his roommates 10 million dollar lotto ticket. What did our audiences roommates steal from them?
Januhairy 01/10/2019
Januhairy
Januhairy encourages women to let the hair on their bodies grow. FHF discuss.
Sex With The Ex 01/09/2019
Sex With The Ex
Best way to get over an ex is to sleep with them again. Here are some people who had sex with their ex.
Surviving Infidelity 01/08/2019
Surviving Infidelity
80% of people said they would end a relationship if the other person cheated. FHF talk to the 20% who stayed and why.
FHF Studio Session With Christian James Hand 1/7/19 01/07/2019
FHF Studio Session With Christian James Hand 1/7/19
Today's Song Break Down: Blink 182 - What's My Age Again?
You Are NOT The Father! 01/04/2019
You Are NOT The Father!
FHF talk to women who have been lying to their kids about who their father might really be.
Thinking Back On Big Regrets 01/03/2019
Thinking Back On Big Regrets
People have around 7 regrets that they think about everyday. The show runs through their biggest regrets they think about constantly. 
 
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION ($4.95)
Automatically Bills Monthly.
6 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION ($27.50)
Automatically Bills Every 6 Months.
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION ($49.95)
Automatically Bills Annually.
GIFT SUBSCRIPTION - ANNUAL ($49.95)
GIFT SUBSCRIPTION - 3 MONTH ($14.85)
Memberships can be cancelled at any time. To cancel, go to My Account and click the 'Cancel Premium Package Membership' link. Alternatively, you can cancel your membership by contacting Customer Service by phone at (800) 366-1956 or by email from the Contact Us page.
FROSTY
HEIDI
FRANK
COMMUNITY
THE SHOW
STUFF
VIDEOS
PREMIUM
CONTACT US
Copyright © 2002-2019 fhfshow.com. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy
Powered By Nox Solutions