Man swallows fork after drunken bet
Posted by nytimes.com on March 28 2014
A Romanian man went to the hospital complaining of pain in his esophagus after he swallowed a fork on a drunken bet.

Radu Kalincesku, 25, didn't tell doctors why he was experiencing the pain but when doctors did an X-ray, they found the utensil lodged in his esophagus. Kalincesku explained that he was drunk when he bet his friends that he could swallow a fork without any consequences.

The doctors decided not to operate and instead sent the man home with hopes that the fork would be expelled from his body through natural processes. Doctors say they will operate if the fork becomes lodged in the man's digestive tract.

 




More H&F News Feed
Comments
Become a VIP
Shop FHF
IOS button Android button Toyota logo
Would you have kept the money?
Yes
No
Archives  |  Results
YouTube
HEIDI
FRANK
COMMUNITY
THE SHOW
VIDEOS
PREMIUM
CONTACT US
Copyright © 2002-2020 heidiandfrank.com. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy
Powered By Nox Solutions